Meet the woman who went toe-to-toe with Kevin Owens video scarica


Share firends


FREE MP3 DOWNLOAD

Don't let Candice LeRae's Disney-fairy charm fool you. This Mae Young Classic star fears no woman or man inside the ring, as her record amply shows.
More ACTION on WWE NETWORK : http://wwenetwork.com
Subscribe to WWE on YouTube: http://bit.ly/1i64OdT
Must-See WWE videos on YouTube: https://goo.gl/QmhBof
Visit WWE.com: http://goo.gl/akf0J4

20 ora fa
1:38 i want that move done to me by alexa or becky 😆


22 ora fa
Its obviously u never watch pwg


2 giorno fa
She looks like she could be Alexa Bliss's sister


2 giorno fa
Now I know I cannot be the only one who thinks she shares a facial similarity with Styles, especially when she smiles.


2 giorno fa
P DUB G! P DUB G!


3 giorno fa
Gargano should have a mixed tag match with Candice


3 giorno fa
Anybody else think she looks like the Cat from old WWF


3 giorno fa
she is so good and so gorgeous at the same time


3 giorno fa
please... BRING THE BALLPLEX


3 giorno fa
And she's been in the ring with




ADAM COLE BAYBAY!!!


3 giorno fa
PWG


4 giorno fa
Give her the WWE CHAMPIONSHIP!! The Women's one is not enough!


4 giorno fa
So is she Mrs. Johnny Wrestling then?


4 giorno fa
"A place in Reseda California".....lol she is not allowed to say Pro Wrestling Guerrilla


4 giorno fa
Joey Ryan would be proud.


4 giorno fa
"I think the hardest thing I'm gonna have to battle in this tournament is people assuming, 'Oh yeah, her husband got her a job.'"

Nobody who's seen you work is gonna make that assumption, and 95% of both your opponents and the fans on the Network that are gonna be watching this, have seen you work. As for the other 5%? That's to your advantage. The opponents aren't gonna know what hit 'em and the fans will be amazed.


4 giorno fa
She is a G


4 giorno fa
BALLSPLEX


4 giorno fa
I already have my favorite competitor ❤


4 giorno fa
Well...
The brazilian chick have no chance against her or another competitor.